1. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This legal notice includes the general conditions governing access and use of the domain http://tomasbodero.com, with Tomás Bodero, S. A con CIF: A-09038977 address; C/ Piedra Silex s/n, P.I. Los Pedernales, 09195 Villagonzalo Pedernales, Burgos, registered in the Burgos Mechant register, Volume 248, Book 39, Page 139, BU-1339, Writing 5ª as the owner.
3. MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE
Thomas Bodero, SA, reserves the right to amend this notice, to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as modifications or practices of the company.
By visiting and using this website you accept the fact that the owner reserves the right to modify, update or suspend the available pages, website, or delete temporarily or permanently the data you have provided at any time without prior notice and without any liability to users.
With the limits established by law, Thomas Bodero, SA assumes no liability for the lack of updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
Tomás Bodero, S. A, provides through the contents of this website, clear and free to users on the institution itself, about the services and products it provides to its customers, either through direct display or via information links to third party websites free access on the Internet related to the sector and Tomás Bodero, S. A. activity.
5. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
The user is to understand that all intellectual property rights of the material and content of the page: text, images, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of Thomas Bodero, S. A, except as mentioned in the preceding paragraph concerning hyperlinks. Also, the graphic design of the website and its source code are exclusively owned by Thomas Bodero, S. A, accounting for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights thereof, may not be construed that access to the Website confers no rights on these.
Therefore, the user is only authorized to view all the material and content of this page as it is presented and use the material for personal and private use, not for commercial purposes, provided the user complies with all regulations intellectual property.
The owner of the website, authorises the establishment of links between other sites and yours, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The impression that the contents of web Bodero Thomas, S. A. belong or have been designed by the owners, managers or advertisers on the site from which the link established was created.
- Images of Thomas Bodero, S. A. or its services must not be distorted, mocking, harmful, libelous or wrong.
- The link is not established from a website whose contents are contrary to law, morals and public order, including those that include pornographic content, xenophobic, violent, criminal or illegal.
6. USE OF SERVICE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The conditions of access and use of this website is strictly governed by the law and the principle of good faith by committing the user to make good use of the website and the services offered.
All acts that violate the law, rights or interests of third parties are expressly prohibited:
- Perform actions that might occur on the website through the same by any means any damage to systems Bodero Thomas, S. A or to third parties.
- Conducting advertising or marketing information directly or covertly spamming (sending mass mailings) or sending large messages to block network servers (mail bombing).
- Thomas Bodero, S.A. cannot assume any liability for incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of Thomas Bodero, S. A.
- Thomas Bodero, S.A. declines all responsibility in the event that access or visits to the website would be impossible or difficult due to an interruption or defective provision of electricity, phone supply or other telecommunications providers outside Thomas Bodero, S. a or in the case of social conflicts or other major force, or any action by a third party, including the requirements or judicial or administrative orders, sabotages or saturations occur, intentional or not.
- Tomás Bodero declines all liability for damages that visitors may suffer on their computer or telematics as a result of the production of any of the circumstances set forth above.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION